Property Advertisement - AMO Residence for sale!

Property Advertisement - AMO Residence for sale!
Click on the banner for more details.

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 19, 2019

Hong Kong property market is coming down!

https://sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/civil-unrest-stalling-hong-kong-032000773.html

The HK protestors must be satisfied now because the property market is coming down now.  Prices and rentals are expected to fall further with the continuous protests.

I just hope another group of people won't come out to protest against the falls in property prices and rentals because the banks will start to recall the mortgage loans or request the borrowers to top up the property valuation shortfalls.  This was exactly what the banks did during the financial crisis.

3 comments:

Credit Loan Solution said...


My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

Unknown said...

Property prices will come down even more when Hongkie govt obeys Xi Jinping to confiscate developers' land banks (including mainland developers?!?) LOL!!

Even if drop 50%, still "EXTREMELY" unaffordable --- 21X median household income ==> 10.5X median household income Hahaha!!

4rm BTOs are 3X-4X median household income in Singapore & already Sinkies KPKB! LOL!!

My prediction is that the property tycoons will do horse trading with the govt behind the scenes, and "donate" plenty of empty land in the New Territories to build HK version of HDB.

Maybe Lau Xi will even donate some empty land east of Shenzhen for cheap public housing for Hongkies. 70th anniversary present! Hahaha!!!

Eric Ho said...

There is no need to confiscate HK developers' lands because it contravenes the rule of law.

HK government just needs to disallow foreigners from buying and owning lands now and impose a mandatory sales period for developers so that they cannot hog the properties. These measures will cause the property prices to drop further since existing owners cannot sell to foreigners.

I don't know where u got the idea Xi would confiscate the HK lands. I can see that you're doing fearmongering like the US.

Like I said before, the inflated properties in the world were caused by the US government.

https://sg-stock.blogspot.com/2019/09/the-hong-kong-protestors-know-nothing.html