Property Advertisement - AMO Residence for sale!

Property Advertisement - AMO Residence for sale!
Click on the banner for more details.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Another constellation is aligning and a big financial crisis is brewing this time.

We saw a recession constellation aligning last year and it happened exactly as we projected.

http://sg-stock.blogspot.com/2020/03/weve-correctly-predicted-end-of-good-us.html

We see another constellation aligning now but this time will be a big financial crisis due to excessive monetary policies by the central bankers worldwide.  This deceptive market rally will burst ultimately and many retail investors will be burnt this time particularly in the US and China.  The stock markets have completely decoupled from economic reality.

Are we going to be right again? I will let time be the judge and the truth will reveal itself.  Don't worry, you don't need to wait for years for this to happen.

Just remember our motto: We are not always right but we are also seldom wrong.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OK looking forward to Great Global Sale in next few months.

If no sale can I come & scold you? My warchest rotting away.

Other people may be 100% in cash listening to you & waiting...

Eric Ho said...

Yes, you can scold me if I'm wrong and I'll admit I'm wrong if the financial tsunami doesn't happen.

You can also badmouth and boycott my blog too if I'm wrong.