Property Advertisement - AMO Residence for sale!

Property Advertisement - AMO Residence for sale!
Click on the banner for more details.

Search This Blog

Friday, December 4, 2020

Moderna's vaccination can last at least 3 months which is below expectation.

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-12-moderna-vaccine-confers-months-immunity.html

Our natural immunity can last about 4-6 months but the immunity triggered by the vaccine can last at least 3 months.

http://sg-stock.blogspot.com/2020/08/covid-19-immunity-can-only-last-about-4.html

The existing empirical research shows that natural immunity will last about 4 months for mildly infected patients and about 6 months for severely infected patients.  However, Moderna only discloses a general (average) immunity period which is not informative.

Hopefully, other pharmaceutical companies can disclose more information.

This means that we will need regular vaccinations just to travel abroad and this will reduce our travel desires because the side effects are undesirable.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/23/covid-vaccine-cdc-should-warn-people-the-side-effects-from-shots-wont-be-walk-in-the-park-.html

4 comments:

Unknown said...

3 months becoz that's when they first started the Phase 1 trials. With each passing month & continued testing for antibodies, the immunity will continue in effect.

Luckily I never listened to all your fairy tales & continued to remain in the markets. For the next 1 year any -10% or -20% corrections should be treated as BTFD opportunities.

Eric Ho said...

Thank you for your unconstructive comment again.

Do you know how Pharma companies are like? They will never badmouth their own drugs and some even will make false claims just to sell their own drugs.

Just look at the following case (who vs Gilead).

https://www.reuters.com/article/health-coronavirus-remdesivir/who-study-says-remdesivir-did-not-reduce-mortality-in-covid-19-patients-ft-idINL4N2H63XG

My fairy tales? Please show me.

I am a scientific and evidence-based person. I don't spew nonsense (if that's what you mean) that I cannot substantiate. Just because I projected an impending financial crisis made you gone berserk? Do you know how many reputable professionals and entities also projected an impending financial crisis after me?

Please use my blog search box to find out.

If you really think that I'm very bad in my analyses, you don't need to read my blog but you still do. Are you so madly in love with me (oops, I meant my analyses!) that you cannot leave me?

Don't worry, I won't lose my sleep or cry over it when you are no longer my fan.

Have a nice weekend and don't let my comments affect your mood. There are more important things to focus on in life.

Eric Ho said...

Since I'm in a good mood today, I will tell you more about this vaccination research.

The Pharma companies are using the controlled virus (Inactivated virus) to trigger our body immunity to fight the virus. Basically, our body immunity is fighting a defenceless or incompetent virus. This is akin to simulated warfare that soldiers undergo or simulation flight that pilots do. However, a simulated thing is different from a real thing as we all know.

In the real world, an active virus can only trigger our immunity for up to 6 months. Do you think an inactive virus can do better?

Eric Ho said...

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/08/pfizer-moderna-covid-vaccine-side-effects-trials.html

The side effects can be very severe!