Property Advertisement - AMO Residence for sale!

Property Advertisement - AMO Residence for sale!
Click on the banner for more details.

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Huawei had repented and given my parents 4 $100 e-vouchers as compensations.




I've just bought 4 Huawei Y6 Pro for my parents and another 2 elders with the 4 $100 e-vouchers given by Huawei.  How did I get the e-vouchers? Well, I emailed to Huawei to complain about its bad promotion behaviour and also give it the greatest piece of my mind.

I would like to compliment Huawei for the generosity given.

My life philosophy is simple: If you treat me good, I will treat you better.  If you treat me bad, I will treat you worse.

I lambasted Huawei previously for its bad behaviour.

http://sg-stock.blogspot.com/2019/07/huawei-deceived-elderly-singaporeans.html

Now, I will compliment Huawei for its generosity to compensate my parents.  Well done and keep up the good work!

1 comment:

Eric Ho said...

The outcome of my complaint shows that Huawei is a company that takes a complaint seriously.