Property Advertisement - AMO Residence for sale!

Property Advertisement - AMO Residence for sale!
Click on the banner for more details.

Search This Blog

Monday, March 30, 2020

What's next after covid-19 outbreak?

I've been asked by my readers in email for my opinion about some risk after covid-19.

I cannot answer all of the questions.  Therefore, I will pick the question that arouses my interest.

My biggest concern after covid-19 will be hyperinflation because of the excessive monetary and fiscal policies implemented to salvage the economic situation.  Yes, EXCESSIVE is not good!

I'm afraid that hyperinflation will cause the central banks to up their interest rates so fast that it will cause liquidity issues and crumble the financial industry, and this will cause another financial crisis before we can even recover from the covid-19 fallout.

Let's just see how this will unfold before I comment further.



No comments: